Monday 6 April 2015

One door closes.... a cafe opens...

Barefoot Wanders is about to close.... well at the end of the month.

With Aeran's help I looked for land and found a cool little parcel to start up Barefoot Wanders in its own right!


This is the start of it... and it's a work in progress.

My list of wants...
I want to create somewhere for people to sit, chat and generally put the world right.
I want people to rez and use the space to create art
I want people to be nice to each other when they're here.

I don't want to make 9856982764 rules which mean nothing to anyone other than the person who owns the place.

There's a group...  Barefoot Wanders join it.  You'll be able to rez photo props such as poses but please clean up after.  Oh, please don't just live there and rez a house and a sex bed... I will just land on you just when you're about to... *coughs*

So yeah, come and have a look around and see what's going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment